Modern Factory Unit
Riverside House, Delta Bank Road, Metro Riverside Park, Gateshead, NE11 9DJ
- Prestigious, modern factory in prominent position
- High specification warehouse incorporating two storey offices
- Situated on well established mixed use business park
- Close proximity to Metro Centre and A1 Western Bypass
In close proximity to the Metro Retail Centre, Metro Riverside Park is a mixed use development is a mixed use development boasting occupiers including Tyne Tees Television, the NHS Trust, Comet and BT.
Unit 4 is a modern detached property of steel portal frame construction with brick / blockwork to dado level and insulated profile cladding to eaves under a double pitched insulated steel sheet roof incorporating rooflights.
Internally, the unit has a clear height of 6.2m and reinforced concrete floors throughout.
To the side of the property is two storey office accomodation benefiting from a fully glazed double height reception and providing WC facilities, kitchen, offices and meeting rooms all finished to a high quality specification.
Externally, there is a private service yard to the rear with access to the warehouse area provided by way of two electrically operated roller shutter doors. A private car park is located to the front of the premises.
|Ground Floor (GIA)||2,159m²||23,237sq ft|
|(incorporating reception, offices, studios, WC)||(557m²)||(6,001sq ft)|
|First floor offices (GIA)||523m²||5,632sq ft|
The property benefits from all mains services including a three phase electricity supply.Heating to the office and ancillary areas is by way of a low pressure gas fired boiler serving panel radiators and to the production area by gas fired re-circulating warm air blower heaters.
Lighting to the warehouse area is by way of bay sodium spotlights while the offices benefit from recessed fluorescent strips.
The unit is available by way of a new FRI lease for a term to be agreed.
Full terms available on application.
The ingoing tenant is to be responsible for the landlord's costs in connection with the preparation and execution of the lease.
All prices and rents are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) but will be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through sole agents Knight Frank on 0191 221 2211
- Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Knight Frank LLP in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Knight Frank LLP nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property many change without notice.